VALERIE R. AUGER
Valerie R. Auger handles legal matters from the claims-stage through trial and appeal. Her practice focuses on healthcare liability, wrongful death and personal injury claims, premises liability, insurance defense, and general civil litigation.
Valerie has represented commercial and industry clients, including individuals and sole proprietors, as well as various corporate entities. She has defended local and national clients from a variety of business sectors, including the transportation industry – commercial motor carriers, railroads, and automobile manufacturers – the oil and gas industry, and the hospitality industry, among others.
Aside from private practice, Valerie also served with the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Frank Montalvo.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
- Marquette University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1999
- College of William and Mary, M.A., 2003
- Texas, 2011
- New Mexico, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Federal Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- El Paso Bar Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association