Jenée A. Durán
Jenée A. Durán was born and raised in El Paso and graduated from Eastwood High School in 2008 with a distinction as a National Hispanic Scholar. She received a Bachelor of Criminal Justice degree from New Mexico State University in 2012 where she was an active member of the Alpha Xi Delta Women’s Fraternity and subsequently attended Texas Tech University School of Law, graduating in 2017. At Tech Law, she served as both President and Vice President of the Hispanic Law Students Association, was a Comment Editor for the Texas Tech Law Review, and was selected as a student attorney for the Civil Practice Clinical Program in her last year of law school.
New Mexico State University, Bachelor of Criminal Justice, 2012
Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Texas, 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- El Paso Bar Association
- El Paso Probate Bar Association
- Associate of the George McAlmon American Inn of Court
- President of the El Paso Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Junior League of El Paso
- Volunteer Ambassador for a local non-profit organization, Mija, Yes you can.
- Volunteer and Foster for a local rescue organization, MuttLove Dog Rescue