J. SCOTT MANN
Mr. Mann is a litigator and trial lawyer with over 25 years of experience handling cases in the state and federal courts of Texas and New Mexico. His clients include some of the largest companies in America. In addition, he is frequently sought out by local businesses for assistance and advice concerning business transactions, including real estate and sales transactions.
On the plaintiff’s side, Mr. Mann has obtained multi-million dollar settlements for his clients.
Mr. Mann has been selected as a “Texas Super Lawyer” for 10 consecutive years. He was also honored to be selected into membership of the American Board of Trial Advocates (2014) and Litigation Counsel of America (2010). Most recently, he was selected by his peers to be included in the 2021, 2022 and 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 1993
- Texas, 1997
- New Mexico, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Litigation Counsel of America (“LCA”), Senior Fellow
- Diversity Law Institute (Member)
- The Trial Law Institute (Member)
- LCA, Barrister, Order of Veritas
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Scott is a current Director of the Sun Bowl Association, and a former Director of the El Paso Bar Association and the Texas Association of Defense Counsel.
Scott has spoken on litigation topics for lawyers, paralegals and healthcare providers, and for the Texas Association of Defense Counsel. He has also served on the planning committee for the State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Course.